The Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) and the Office of Acquisitions Management, Contracts and Grants (AMCG), components of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR), invite you to participate in our annual conference at which you can learn about U.S. Government medical countermeasure requirements, interact with BARDA and AMCG staff, and network with private sector colleagues working in this space.
For more information please visit ASPR (HTML), BARDA (HTML), and AMCG (HTML).
Conference participants will learn about:
- The past, present, and future of BARDA, what has been accomplished and what remains to be accomplished to ensure preparedness against outstanding threats
- BARDA's strategy, goals, and areas of interest for FY18 and beyond
- BARDA Program updates in Influenza and CBRN threat areas
- Updates and details about BARDA’s Broad Agency Announcements
- Challenges of dealing with emerging, as well as current, infectious diseases
- BARDA Core Services that can support product development and manufacturing
- Building a national medical response infrastructure, and updates on responses to recent public health emergencies
- New initiatives and future directions for BARDA
- Opportunities to develop medical countermeasures for both government and commercial markets
- Roles and responsibilities of BARDA, AMCG, and private sector partners in contract administration and performance