BARDA Multi-Broad Agency Announcement Pre-Proposal Conference 2012: Logistical Information, Restrictions and Guidelines
The BARDA Multi-Broad Agency Announcement Pre-Proposal Conference 2012
- The conference will take place on July 16, 2012 from 2:00 - 4:00 EDT for all research areas of interest.
- The conference is located at:
200 Independence Avenue S.W.
Hubert H. Humphrey Building, Great Hall
Washington, DC 20201
- Enter the Humphrey Building at the Independence Avenue Street entrance and register with the guard at the front desk to receive a visitor pass.
- Arrive 30 minutes early to allow time to clear security.
- Bring your photo identification.
- The closest metro stop is Federal Center SW, serviced by the Blue and Orange Metrorail lines. At the top of the escalator turn left. The Humphrey Building is two blocks ahead on the right at the corner of 3rd St., SW and Independence Avenue, SW.
- Registration will close on Thursday, July 12, 2012 or when the conference reaches capacity. Space is limited, so register today!
- At this time, attendance is limited to two (2) representatives per company.
- Be advised that in order to obtain security clearance, advanced notification must be provided by all attendees who are not United States citizens. This includes residents holding Green Cards. Notification must be received no later than June 28, 2012. You will be advised what information we need (passport, visa information, etc.) when you register.
- For those who are unable to attend, please use the following dial-in information:
Domestic Line: 888-677-3402
International Line: 1-517-268-4531
Participant Code: 14961
- Presentation material from the conference will be posted on FedBizOpps in an amendment to the BAA following the pre-proposal conference.